Thursday, 21 September 2006

I'm glad I wasn't home when this happened..

lachlan & i came home from his grandma's place to find that the shower in the main bathroom had decided to explode while we were out for the day.. i'm glad we weren't home when it happened, can you imagine the damage if someone had been in the room or the shower at the time???



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is totally freaky..

We once had exploding glass tumblers in our house. It happened once when I was walking away to get something from the fridge, and *SHAZAM* it happened. Bits went flying across the room, and scared the poo poo out of me.

I thought it was just a freak thing that would happen only once and did not think too much of it. However, it happened a month or two later down the track.

I kinda like my face being the shape it is, so I decided to throw the remaining set of tumblers in the rubbish, even though they were still good at the time.

Fai