Wednesday, 7 June 2006

Lachlan's first car





some of the photos i took of lachlan playing in his new car that we got from huggies (one of those collect the barcodes and send them in promos). his favourite part so far seems to be the steering wheel.. most of the time he has spent in the car has been munching on it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Scotto said...

I hope that you are not teaching him to Drive like you Kimmi?!!

Thanks for the link on your site. I have added your site to my blog.

Bye for now.

Scott

Dubai Saver said...

As have I too now, I've added your link to my site too.

Hmm, I hope that car has a horn! haha.

Kim said...

scotto - what do you mean drive like me??? what's wrong with my driving? at least i don't drive like a girl.. them's fighting words! hahahahahaha..

david - i'd be more concerned about an airbag - although that would hurt lots if it went off while he was eating the steering wheel!!!