Monday, 2 October 2006

Old Friends

during his quick visit back to oz, we caught up with david at the campus club for lunch.. although i forgot to bring the camera again, i had my new phone with me so still managed to snap a pic of lachlan and david together. david hasn't seen lachlan in person since his going away party back in march, which was a long long time ago when you consider how much a baby can change in 6 months.. luckily he's been keeping up to date via this blog, so he wasn't all that surprised by his looks or size - speaking of which, we weighed him on the weekend and he's now 10.4 kgs.




3 comments:

Dubai Saver said...

Hey! I just sent you the photo you took with my camera, it's much better =P you should post that one up too.

Was great to catch up with you and John at the club, and little Lachlan of course!

Now I am back at work... flat out... give me a few days and I will post up some photos on my blog of my trip to Aus and Singapore.

Kim said...

hey david - i've changed the pic to the one you took - have to admit it's a much nicer picture, but that's what you get when you use a camera instead of a mobile phone! hahahahaha..

cheers,

kimmi

Dubai Saver said...

Cool! Thanks! I should post it on my blog too!!